Why Choose a Net Zero Home?
Net Zero Homes produce as much clean energy as they consume. They are up to 80% more energy efficient than typical new homes and use renewable energy systems to produce the remaining energy they need. The house is strategically built so that each room provides a consistent temperature throughout the house. This prevents drafts and aids in filtering the indoor air quality with the aim to reduce dust and allergies that may arise.
The Net Zero Difference
- A Net Zero Home produces as much energy as it consumes and is up to 80% more energy efficient than a home built to conventional standards.
- Lower priced utility bills.
- A Net Zero Home protects you from future increases in energy prices. Over the years, that could be a very big deal.
- Higher standard built house, that will last longer and protect you better from the elements.
Greater comfort, healthier living
- A Net Zero Home delivers exceptional comfort all year round.
- Exceptional indoor air quality for healthier living.
- Tightly built and well insulated, a Net Zero Home is quieter. Outside noise such as traffic, lawnmowers and barking dogs are virtually silenced.
- By purchasing a Net Zero Home, you’re doing your part to protect against climate change and preserve natural resources for future generations.
- A Net Zero Home produces as much energy – clean, renewable energy – as it consumes.
- It’s also equipped with water-saving fixtures and appliances.
- All of a Net Zero Home’s features work together to significantly minimize your household’s environmental footprint.